Are you ready for your own truths and the one you really want to live? Need some help?
Declutter the noise that's holding you back from living a life that's in alignment with what you truly desire.
No gimmicks. No funnels to trick you into saying yes. Me. My Program. Read on to see if it's for you.
Hi, I'm Tina Anderson and the Creator of the UnChaos Yourself Five-Step Process and Coaching Program
This is part of my story.
My Early Years. For the longest time, I had confusion about who I was and how I could best use my gifts. My adolescent years were somewhat of disaster even though those around me had no idea. I was repressed. I was confused. I was in survival mode at the age of 14 until I left for college. I was using food, pot, cigarettes, Pink Floyd, boys, more food, and rebellion as a way of coping.
As I moved into adulthood, the worst part was living a lie. Happy on the outside, binging and purging in my private hell on the inside.
From bulimia to disordered eating to body dysmorphia to always comparing myself to everyone else doing “better” than me, to not being able to focus my career in one direction, to being a fixer. I often wanted to disappear.
Cluttered thinking, self-criticisms, and of course eating binges were my companions for many, many years.
“Why was I repeating destructive patterns? Why couldn’t I figure out what was best for me? Should I do this? Should I do that? What will people think? Everyone is doing better than me. Fuuuuuuuuck!”
I tackled my issues from every which way possible. From books to more books to articles to more articles to podcasts to blogs and spending nearly a year with both a nutritionist and a psychotherapist. I cycled through tactics over and over again.
When I interviewed Dr. Omar Manejwala about his new book, “Craving. Why We Can’t Seem To Get Enough,” I started to understand my undesirable, repetitive decision making from a new perspective. It gave me insight. I suddenly understood my journey with a new set of eyes.
I also had a spiritual awakening in 2014 and it opened doors to awareness, acceptance and empowerment (and, even wholeness) in ways I never thought possible.
I know this now. Tactics alone are not enough.
The Connection. Unmet needs will be met in a healthy or unhealthy way but they will always be met. If they are met in an unhealthy way, you lead yourself into a place that you don’t want to be, doing things you don’t want to do, with people you don't want to be around.
Not knowing what to do or where to start or why you're doing things you don't want to do is living in chaos and confusion on some level.
Those needs take up mental and emotional space and drain you of clear thinking. Recognized or not, they are ruling at least one aspect of your life.
You rob yourself of valuable time and energy in your joy and genius zone. You miss out on the good shit and swirl in more bullshit.
How can you think straight and make decisions with confidence and clarity when you're constantly fighting your thoughts and exhausting your willpower?
And, how do you fight those patterns and turn them into wisdom and transformation if you don't even recognize their influence?
I had also learned that change results from what you start doing rather than what you try to stop doing. Looking back, I saw where and how I held myself back from joy and from my own truths.
I was not being me. I was spending all of my energy trying to not do something. I was entangled in my own mini prison.
But, I’m not living like that any longer and my transformational journey brought me to this exact point. I had to experience all of it. But, you don’t have to.
I have earned my Hero's Journey and I am honoring it by helping others get out of confusion and into clarity as much as possible, and defining their own HJ, because we all have one.
Most of My Clients Are:
- Frustrated and Confused. They have been dealing with the same stuff over and over again wondering why or even knowing why but not able to change.
- Feeling stuck. They've been in a situation for so long that it's their "normal" even they don't want it to be. They don't know what to do or they don't have the tools to do it.
- Have "broken-record" syndrome. They keep repeating the same bad patterns and habits even though they feel bad about them.
- Aware That They're Missing Out. They know there's more and that mediocrity is not their destiny. Some are living pretty "good" lives but they haven't been able to put their finger on that one missing thing in their life.
- Tired from the lack of direction and clarity, indecision or doubt. Many are worn out from a series of bad relationships or marriages based in codependency.
- Waking up or going to sleep with stress or anxiety. It feels sort of like that "same shit, different day" thing but worse. It's mind clutter and chaotic thinking and even remorse, guilt and self-loathing.
My clients are ready for what I call their 2.0 version. Are you ready to rise up?
“I started working with Tina when my life felt like constant quicksand and confusion. My codependency issues were running my life. Her process brings relief, clarity, hope, empowerment, and actual steps to start creating the life you know you deserve, starting with the first session. I am a changed person!”
“Tina reminded me that I was on the right path and helped clarify my progress and direction. She was literally a lifeline for me. I remember our first session. I felt like someone finally saw me for me for the first time.”
Imagine This Instead. This Could Be You.
- Having Clarity: Knowing what to do, how to do it, and with whom to do it no matter the circumstances, individuals, and dilemmas. That means calling in your next relationship on your own terms or re-establishing boundaries in your current ones.
- Loving Yourself: Releasing the never-ending cycle of negative and destructive self-talk and instead embracing all aspects of yourself.
- Trusting Yourself: Shifting out of self-doubt and into decisive decision-making with self-assuredness that you're doing the "right" thing even if others disapprove.
- Feeling Genuine Inner Peace: Feeling calm, serene, and at peace despite what is going on around you.
- Living Truthfully: No more people-pleasing and trying to be what you think others want and need you to be. Showing up, unapologetically.
- Not Missing Out: Knowing that you are now free to call in rich and exhilarating experiences and a life of fulfillment. That missing piece is no longer missing.
- Finally Getting Your Shit Together.
I do this to be in service. It's not about signing up a ton of clients. It's about who aligns with me and how I can help.
MY PROCESS IS BASED ON HUNDREDS OF JOURNEYS INCLUDING MINE.
THIS PROGRAM IS GUARANTEED! IF WE ARE NOT A GOOD MATCH, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
UnChaos Yourself and experience your life without all of the noise. Tina is Divinely guided and uses her clairvoyance and other skills to get results specific to you.
"One of my favorite aspects of this program is the combination of practical and spiritual. It's not just me, it's your Angelic Team, your Guides, and Source Energy (God). They guide me to make sure you hear and know and understand what is most important for your healing, transformation, and evolvement. "
My clients get real results.
“Tina is AMAZING!! She has brought much clarity into my life and many questions have been answered. I couldn’t be happier knowing I am on the right path! If you need to find answers – contact her!”
“Tina is insightful, compassionate, profound, intuitive and non-judgmental, most importantly. I feel very at ease opening up to Tina and no idea seems too far fetched. She inspires me to by myself. Tina has changed my life in so many ways and I’m so grateful for her gift of discernment and guidance.”
“I am feeling good and the column affirmation exercise you gave me in your precious email has already been helping. I absolutely love this new mantra/affirmation that I will begin saying 3 times a day. This is great stuff and you totally ROCK.”
“Thank you. You have such a great gift of intuition and a direct way of literally raising my energy. Even more special, your abundance of love and caring that you emit for all of us.”
What You Get With UnChaos Yourself:
A Unique Program With A Mini Intensive and Individualized Support
You get a Mini Intensive Intake Session with an automatic drawing and three master angel cards. Tina will channel intuitive hits specific to your situation, combining traditional wellness coaching, spiritual coaching, your basic astrological and human design charts, and Angel Practitioner Therapy. We meet monthly via zoom for support, updates and accountability. We hope to add in person meetings when it's safe.
Tina's Unique UnChaos Yourself Five-Step Process
Proven techniques, practical and spiritual, that move you from your current situation to your desired outcome using five steps. Clear, doable, and life-long. Accessibility and accountability. A focus on identifying and shifting out of childhood wounds and unproductive patterns and into acceptance, empowerment, and alignment.
A Toolbox of 20+ Different Sessions for Learning and Insight
Lifetime access to 20+ recorded learning sessions around 30-minutes each. Mindset, skillset, and toolset to make sure you learn and integrate in the best way for you. Here are just a few topics: Upbringing/Tribal Patterns, UnMet Needs, Blame, Shame, Guilt; Forgiveness, Boundaries, Split Energy, Your Hero's Journey, Self-Sabotge, Intuition, Synchronicity, Your Master Plan, and so much more. You will not stay stuck or in overwhelm.
Support for Your Own Spiritual Awakening
It can feel a bit lonely and isolating once you start to wake up and truly see the bigger, cosmic picture. The information and homework in this program will act as sort of a guide. As you progress, so will your awakening, growth, and evolvement. This is where the "group" aspect makes a big difference.
Affirmations, Guided Meditations, PDF Workbook & Homework
Jump into effective meditations and guided imagery exercises based on your work and evolvement. Take charge of your progress by writing your own affirmations. Recognize signs, symbols, and synchronicities in your life. Have a place for all of your thoughts in your homework and workbook. Visual, written, and auditory.
With UnChaos Yourself You'll Know How To:
- Recognize, identify, and understand your triggers and unmet needs so you can prevent old habits from taking over your thoughts and life again.
- Move into a place of acceptance, forgiveness, and increased inner-peace about your decisions and about the changes you are making.
- Energize, fortify and connect to your own "Hero's Journey" with new boundaries and with a clear picture of your legacy.
- Reverse self-sabotaging behavior and self-limiting beliefs and increase authentic living based on genuine self-love.
- Create your own non-negotiables, learn the art of detachment, and create your own Master Plan so you can align with your values and principles.
- Break free from tiresome and debilitating codependency traits.
- Cut through all of the BS and find where you are stuck...and get unstuck.
- Get your shit together!
Who Is This Program For?
- Anyone wanting to: stop people-pleasing, fixing, putting others before themselves, and set new boundaries, and find those missing pieces.
- People wanting to: no longer get triggered or pulled into conversations and situations that are energy-sucking and emotional-draining.
- People wanting to: wake up every day living their truth, being themselves, and feeling legitimate inner-peace and freedom.
- Anyone who wants to: strengthen their intuition and better understand Divine messaging and synchronicities.
Who Is This Program Not For?
X It's not for anyone: who is not willing to invest time and energy into self-development and be honest about their pain, wounds, and desires.
X It's not for anyone: who lives primarily in blame and does not believe in personal responsibility.
X It's not for anyone: suffering from debilitating levels of depression or anxiety. Please get professional help and then come back to us for your next steps.
So, Let's Get To The Big Question. What's The Investment?
I Invite You To Change Your Life for the better Forever:
The program is $1,297. The Self-Directed Option is $997.
With monthly installment options.
• Includes the extremely valuable 75-minute intake.
• Start with clarity and direction
• Group calls to make sure you make progress after each Step.
• Integrate what you've discovered and uncovered.